An E1 is simply a connection that allows for inbound and outbound calls via using a digital connection. Some Older PBXs can use E1 once the appropriate hardware (cards) are available. An E1 by design can allow up to 30 simultaneous calls, fractional E1s are also available for smaller business.
Articles in this section
- What equipment is used to deliver the E1 services?
- How is an E1 delivered?
- What is an E1?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Privately Circuit)?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- What is the process to have the DIA service installed?