The DPLC can be delivered over any of our three transportation mediums. These are Metro-E or direct fibre, Metro-G or Aggregated fibre or via Microwave. The various sites can utilize a mix of the technologies. For instance, Site A can be Microwave and Site B can be fibre.
Articles in this section
- What equipment is used to deliver the E1 services?
- How is an E1 delivered?
- What is an E1?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Privately Circuit)?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- What is the process to have the DIA service installed?