The service is delivered via a Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) switch or router, depending on the type of service/bandwidth etc. A specific port is configured as the “handoff port” which will allow you to connect your equipment and utilize the service.
Articles in this section
- What equipment is used to deliver the E1 services?
- How is an E1 delivered?
- What is an E1?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Privately Circuit)?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- What is the process to have the DIA service installed?