DPLC stands for Domestic Private Leased Circuit and simply means that you are provided with WAN (Wide Area Network) connection among two or more branches within the country. The alternative for locations located outside of your country will be and International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC).
Articles in this section
- What equipment is used to deliver the E1 services?
- How is an E1 delivered?
- What is an E1?
- What is the process to have the DPLC service installed?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Privately Circuit)?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- What is the process to have the DIA service installed?